In the most uncertain of times, the Greater Houston Black Chamber is committed to ensuring that you have the most credible information possible. Use these official resources for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Life Savers Emergency Room
- (832) 604-6115
- Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care
- (281) 325-1010
- (888) 258-3734
Public Health Updates
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Harris County Public Health
- (832) 927-7575 – 9AM – 7PM
- Harris Health System
- Ask-My-Nurse – Call line for everyday clinical-related questions
- (713) 634-1110 – 9AM – 7PM
Fort Bend County
- Fort Bend County Health & Human Services
- (281) 633-7795 -8AM – 5PM, M-F
- Watch Houston Television (HTV) – City of Houston’s Municipal Channel For Relevant Information and Press Conferences
- City of Houston Health Department
- Houston Health Department
- (832) 393-4220 – 9AM – 7PM, M-F, 9AM – 3PM on Sat.
Texas Workforce Commission
Please visit the Texas Workforce Commission website for more information about Disaster Unemployment Assistance.
Chamber Chat Webinar Series
Tune in online each Tuesday & Thursday for Chamber Chat, where you’ll learn the latest business strategies, tips and expert advice to help your business stay healthy during this COVID-19 crisis.