Your membership investment in the GHBC enhances a variety of Chamber initiatives.
From networking functions, to business referral, the GHBC’s many business development programs provide opportunities to connect with potential purchasers and build business relationships throughout the year.
GHBC membership is a proven investment to grow your business and strengthen the African-American small business community which will in turn strengthen the Houston economy.
As the “Voice of Black Business” for Houston, GHBC works to create a climate of growth and success for our members by providing “Access, Advocacy & Awareness” to African-American business owners.
Being a GHBC Member, helps to create a stronger, more dynamic and prosperous business community. As a member, your business enjoys a competitive edge with leadership opportunities, connections to business leaders and business-building initiatives.
Membership Benefits & Investment
As a return on your investment, every member of the Greater Houston Black Chamber enjoys a comprehensive and cost-effective package of benefits and privileges.
As a STUDENT you will receive the following:
- Student Membership Investment: $50
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with an active campus email address
- Advocate e-Newsletter for GHBC members participating in nonprofit or community development projects, announcing new projects, services and partnerships.
- 1 complimentary or discounted fee to GHBC and select partner events
- Access to member only page on GHBC website
- Feature in New Member Recognition spotlight on GHBC website
- Invitations to Member-only events, seminars, and monthly “Lunch and Learns”